Do you have a desire to help people discover the benefits of an independent lifestyle? Do you want to lead the way in growing a successful lifestyle franchise? If so, read on…
Who we are:
Walden Publishing is a new publishing group in Waterford, Ireland, set up with the purpose of growing an independent-living lifestyle franchise for the US market. Walden is dedicated to uncovering and presenting new ideas for an alternative lifestyle in the 21st century.
The publisher’s role is a new position. The Publisher will be responsible for driving growth and profits at Walden – by leading marketing, operations, product and business development, editorial, fulfillment and customer service. The Publisher focuses on producing front-end subscriber growth through profitable campaigns and selling and delivering profitable back-end products internally or through partnership with affiliates.
The Publisher represents the business to external partners, grows and cultivates a team capable of executing on strategy, and determines project priorities to increase growth and profits while controlling costs.
1. Manage a team capable of creating and delivering direct response campaigns.
2. Find – and execute on – the biggest opportunities within the business for revenue growth.
3. Create or manage multiple and profitable front-end and back-end marketing campaigns.
4. Manage media spending and costs to ensure growth with profitability.
5. Monthly reporting of key metrics and activities within the business.
1. This position requires an individual with exceptional marketing, communication and influence skills.
2. 5+ years in a direct response marketing environment – information publishing preferred.
3. Ability to discern/critique great marketing copy from mediocre or bad copy is vital.
4. A team-builder with a proven ability of working with creative people is mandatory.
5. Ability to work effectively in a fast-moving, multi-project environment.
6. Ability to clearly communicate ideas, strategies and deadlines to team members
7. Strong management skills with a proven ability to drive projects to successful completion.
This position is located in Ireland and all necessary sponsorship expenses will be covered by Walden Publishing.
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you’re right for this opportunity.
About Walden Publishing
At Walden, our reader has a desire to live a simpler, richer more independent life. He wants to get back to “old-fashioned” values where he has time and space to understand the world and his place in it. He wants to live locally but he thinks globally. He’s open to learning new skills and wants to use the “new economy” to help him achieve his goals.
We reinforce the readers’ desire to simplify his life while introducing solutions and steps he can take to extricate himself from big corporations, big government and big pharma. We lay out the problems with the old economy and offer solutions and proof (by way of profiles) of how people have made simple changes that result in a radically better lifestyle. We help him understand how he and his family can benefit from a change in lifestyle that leads to a richer, freer more independent life.
Benefits - medical, dental, vision 401k Additional “corporate perks”