Domino has an ambitious vision to change data science. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, In-Q-Tel and others, we’re accelerating research at the world’s most analytical organizations including government intelligence agencies, Allstate, Tesla, Instacart, Exosome, and S&P Capital. Our platform allows access to scalable compute, compounds knowledge through a unique version management system and delivers insights to market faster through a host of publishing tools.
At Domino, we have a maniacal focus on user enablement. We believe software wins hearts and minds with world-class design, usability, and impressive performance. If you agree, we have a mission for you.
As Domino’s UX Designer, you will shape our vision for a data science platform that is adored by our users. The opportunity is huge, while data science is a rapidly growing discipline, the dominant platforms, best practices, and tools have yet to emerge. There is a window for Domino to be the gold standard for the next generation of data science tools. Without world-class UX, we won’t accomplish our vision. Come shape the future of data science.
- Get inside the heads of users to understand what would delight them
- Deliver the full lifecycle of design from sketches and wireframes to visual design, functional prototypes, and front-end implementation
- Work alongside product and engineering teams to realize UX designs
- Stay attuned to shifting tech trends, customer feedback, and market forces
- Bring a culture of design oriented thinking to Domino’s engineering
- An impressive portfolio of prior design work for complex technical use cases
- Technical comfort and fluency - you’re at home prototyping in HTML & CSS
- Refined aesthetic sense with a meticulous eye for detail
- Experience working in the trenches with engineers and product managers