We’re looking for a full-stack developer to help build and maintain AxisCare, a leading homecare management SaaS solution. Our mission is to create efficient, delightful tools for homecare agencies to manage the care they provide for seniors. Our small team of developers is passionate about the idea that our work allows home care agencies to spend less time managing and more time providing services to folks who need help as they age in their homes.
Team & Dev Style
You’ll be joining a small team of developers who love to build innovative & useful solutions and are often rewarded by hearing client feedback like “you made my millennium!” You’ll work on interesting projects like building React components, creating a real time two-way messaging system between agencies and caregivers, and designing an analytics module to provide agencies with insights to improve their services.
Our stack is React/Redux/ES2015+, PHP, MySQL + Redis – all running on AWS.
We place a high value on both individual contributions and teamwork. Everyone on the team is individually talented, but we believe that we can achieve great things when we offer our strengths to each other and work toward common goals. Think X-Men. If you love contributing your talents and being part of an awesome team, you’ll thrive here!
- Professional experience with React
- You can write PHP in your sleep
- Tinfoil-hat infosec mentality
- Working knowledge of database design and interaction
- An effective communicator and enjoy working as part of a team
- Passionate about UI/UX
- BS/BA/MS in Computer Science
- Redux, Babel, ES2015+
- AWS, PhoneGap, Redis, Linux, MySQL
- Our main office is in Waco, Texas. We are open to a remote work arrangement, but we really value the interactions that come from being in the same place. Our ideal is to build a team in the Waco area.