Do you believe education is a human right?
Do have a desire to connect people with the tools they need — in real time?
Do you want to be at the front lines of the creative revolution?
Our movement is more than a hashtag. CreativeLive is seeking a Social Media Manager driven by equal parts grit and curiosity, who lives and breathes all things digital, and who knows how to write and tell a captivating story.
If this sounds like you, you likely have experience…
— Building audience and cultivating mass social media followings
— Creating great content
— Gracefully and authentically engaging with influencers
— Acting as the voice of multiple brands simultaneously
— Supporting thought leaders and driving new creative initiatives
You are well-versed in the use of social media platforms and strategies of the top brands in the world — and have ideas for how they could do it better.
You have a proven record of innovating, collaborating, and executing.
You dream in GIFs.
You tirelessly pursue deploying strategies and tactics that yield growing traffic and revenue numbers.
You are a self starter while possessing a keen ability to sell in and bring the team along
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working as a strategic social media partner on the Marketing team through original campaigns, partnerships, and collaboration with our internal Content Marketing and Creative teams
- Develop plans to engage, convert and acquire new users with correlating data and metrics to back your campaigns
- Execute social media and editorial strategy to build brand awareness, social presence, drive inbound traffic, revenue, and user engagement via all owned channels
- Write compelling and engaging copy for CreativeLive’s social and editorial channels
- Serve as the front line and first point of contact for our social media community
- Monitor trends in social media tools, application, and strategy
- Reporting on campaigns, growth, and revenue
- Consult leaders within the business on social media best practices
- Actively analyze and test, and report on social performance
- Monitor, engage, quickly respond to queries, and escalate support issues
- Understand key metrics and players in the social media communities; build relationships with key influencers
- Maintain editorial and social calendar in collaboration with creative partners to develop compelling messaging that inspires
- Knowledge of Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram ads, and serve as a collaborator for our acquisition team
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of experience driving traffic, revenue, and growing a social presence
- Management of editorial calendars
- Expert understanding of social media universe - from Pinterest to LinkedIn, Facebook to YouTube and Snapchat.
- Experience using social media analytics tools and developing processes for establishing KPIs, goals, and benchmarks.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to think big and build a plan to execute those big ideas.