Work from home, flexible hours, full medical/dental benefits (we pay full amount of premiums), work with friendly people who are experts at what they do, make a real difference, etc.
As a front end developer at MWI you’ll be developing creative solutions for MWI clients, solving problems and challenges in real time as they come up, doing things that have never been done before, amazing everyone with your coding skills, and becoming Internet-famous. Plus working with awesome people who are just as excited as you are about changing the world.
• Communicate with clients to gather requirements and assess their objectives during the pre-development and development stages of projects, including making presentations individually or as part of a team.
• Work with other MWI employees, including copywriters, UX designers, web designers, other coders, and digital marketers.
• Assist with creating proposals and agreements for web development engagements.
• Think strategically and come up with creative and elegant solutions for clients.
• Develop, debug, and assist with development tasks.
• Own projects from conception to completion.
• 5+ years experience developing fully customized WordPress themes.
• Experience developing pixel perfect responsive websites from PSD’s.
• Expert level fluency with HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3/Jquery.
• Expert level knowledge of responsive web design and development.
• Strong understanding of PHP/MySQL.
• Understanding of cross browser/device development techniques.
• Experience in cross browser support and graceful degradation.
• Experience integrating with and debugging content management systems.
• Familiarity with SEO best practices a plus.
• Comfortable working in a variety of CMS’s, frameworks and templating systems.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage time and to work with little to no supervision.
• Coding addicts preferred.
• Current knowledge on upcoming technologies and w3c compliant code.
• Familiarity with good principles of UX, front-end coding, and web design.
Wondering what it’s like working for MWI?
MWI is a great company if you are looking for growth. MWI offers employees the opportunity to contribute to all forms of planning and discussions. We’re not only open to improvement were constantly striving for it. MWI offers room for career growth and personal career development. At MWI you’re surrounded with great team members who enjoy collaboration. I’ve worked monotonous coding positions before and this is not one of those. Every day presents exciting turns and new opportunities to stretch the mind, contribute with innovative ideas, and learn new skills. We’re looking forward to see what new ideas and contributions you’ll bring to our team.