*NO RELOCATION BENEFITS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME*
Seeking an exceptional leader to play a vital role in creating and driving our organization’s strategic creative vision. We are a premier retail brand in the Mid-Atlantic region, and looking for the right person to lead our creative strategies. This person will manage and develop a talented team of creative and design professionals and foster a culture of creative problem solving to enable the company to achieve its business goals. This person will lead projects from conception through execution, partnering with additional cross-functional teams to develop compelling, multi-platform solutions. The Director will also have the opportunity to influence and evolve the design and creative development process.
- Demonstrate bold leadership skills. We need someone who is confident in everything from team building and mentoring to guiding large groups of creative talent.
- Highly strategic, a natural problem-solver with a passion for getting to the why of a challenge and then able to develop powerful creative solutions.
- Must be able to develop a firm grasp of the prospect and customer lifecycle.
Incorporate latest technological and digital trends, a demonstrated ability to use supplied metrics to shape digital strategy, and have the ability to craft unique online user experiences that support all channels of communication.
- Provide creative direction and quality control over all concepts, projects and content creation for all marketing channels.
- Partner with leadership to continually drive and refine how we communicate our brand positioning, personality, and value proposition.
- Manage and evolve brand standards as necessary.
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term need. Will be expected to handle multiple on-going projects. Must be able to multi-task efficiently, manage resources, and scheduling.
- Lead the effort to communicate our brand positioning to consumers.
Skill and Qualifications
- Superior creative and technology/digital skills along.
- Proven leadership skills to maximize the team’s talents.
- 7+ plus years of creative experience and 2+ years of managing and leading a creative team.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite on a Mac platform.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, responsive/adaptive design principles.
- Experience with new media (i.e. AR), UX/UI, Adobe After Effects and Premier a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Sound strategic and analytical skills.
- Outstanding creative judgment.
- Must have experience in retail marketing.
- Bachelor’s or design degree is a plus.