Left Plus Right is looking for a Web Developer to help build and maintain a variety of websites for our fast-growing clients. You will be working with our small in-house team and directly with clients, to create new websites, modify existing websites, create new templates, new features, and assisting in configuring various systems from WordPress to Shopify and others. From discovery through launch and maintenance, you’ll be asked to work with our team to define and estimate project scope, and then implement front-end themes and interactivity.
You’ll also be asked to help automate operations, increase conversions, and otherwise drive value for our clients. This role requires an individual who can collaborate effectively with team members, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and get excited about growing (and sharing) their development expertise daily.
At Left Plus Right, we’re small but growing. We believe in delivering best-in-the-world digital expertise, and we do so by using cutting edge e-commerce applications and world-class people.
• Although this is a remote position, we are only considering candidates in the United States with preference given to anyone in EST timezone and even more preference given to candidates in Richmond, VA.
• At least 4 years of web development experience.
• At least 3 years experience working with WordPress.
• General experience in the full website production lifecycle, including building, launching, and maintaining websites.
• Experience with CSS pre and post-processors–specifically SASS.
• Thorough testing and debugging skills with browser console and external tools.
• Experience developing for responsive layouts for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
• Experience with Shopify website development, particularly with Shopify’s object/properties, AJAX API, and Metafields.
• Experience developing WordPress plugins or large complex WordPress websites would be beneficial.
• Previous agency experience is a plus.
To apply for this position please submit an application through authenticjobs.com. Be sure to include a link to your website, GitHub, Linkedin, or anything that will show off your web development expertise. For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not reply to this ad or contact us in any way if you are a team or staffing agency. Only independent individuals will be considered. If you are a legitimate candidate, please apply through authenticjobs.com. Since we’re small, we don’t have a secretary to answer phone calls so it’s also appreciated if you do not call us regarding this opening.