Lean Labs is Hiring a Head of CRO
$80,000 – $110,000 full time base pay,
+ available $10,000 Paid Professional Development
+ available $10,000 Performance Bonus Program
What creates an industry-disruptive brand?
One key factor is having the buyer journey and conversion rates SO-DIALED that the brand can outspend all competitors and still have profitable customer acquisition.
What experiments will you run to uncover peak performance, drawing insights from data and applying them successfully?
How do you transform past performance data into insights that combine with creativity and a force of alchemy to drive massive growth shifts for deserving brands?
How will you blend tactful leadership and fluid communication with your team and stakeholders so that the right people are working on the right problems and have the right solution clearly in sight?
These are the questions that exceptional CROs ask in order to guide teams, disrupt markets and make deserving brands the growth leaders in their space.
The Head of CRO @ Lean Labs is about far more than task completion. It’s about elevating brand performance using an evolving plan to outperform all competitors in key digital marketing metrics while also leveling up their skills continuously as well as the team around them. When the CRO team is consistently tackling the right problems and opportunities, amazing things happen.
Full Stop: You must have experience (years of experience) creating significant wins for brands that resulted in 7 and 8 figure outcomes.
This is a specialized role and we’ll be asking you for examples to demonstrate your experience.
If you’re ready for a challenge and would like to work with a driven and competitive growth team to deliver a massive growth shift to great brands, Lean Labs is a place you can take your skills and your career to the next level.
Not all teams or roles are created equal. If you’re ready to stop completing mindless tasks you struggle to buy into and want to join a team that’s reshaping brands and driving 10X the traffic, leads, and opportunities to fill sales pipelines by delivering results never seen before, you are likely a great fit for the growth-driven design team @ Lean Labs.
Come to Lean Labs when you want to put your skills to work to help innovative SaaS & Tech companies scale their growth and impact.
Lean Labs is a place that can level up your skills and level up deserving brands daily. If that sounds like work, it’s not for you. If that sounds like fun and the career opportunity you’ve been looking for, we invite you to apply to join our team.
You might already know that Lean Labs is an oasis for experts that want to work remotely, design their ideal schedule and crush the competition every day. You might not be convinced yet. And while we may be biased, we want to prove this is a great opportunity…for the right person.
✔ If you love creating strategies to iterate and optimize website pages and assets…
✔ If you know how to set goals and measure the impact of your tests…
✔ If you want to work with a team of professionals who are passionate about their work…
✔ If you know how to identify the right plays for a successful campaign…
✔ If you’re constantly improving your skills and want to get paid for it (#bonus!)…
✔ If you look at the entire marketing funnel & customer journey for growth opportunities…
✔ If you want flexibility in your schedule to use your time how it best fits you…
✔ If you love thinking outside the box to solve problems and deliver extraordinary results…
Most of all, If you want more than the typical job has to offer…
Welcome to your new career @ Lean Labs
Never fall into a rut doing the same thing all the time. You’ll flex your CRO muscles, delivering winning results for clients, contributing to our internal marketing engine, and working with a high-caliber team.
We’re looking for a CRO who:
- Can manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel.
- Understands when to optimize, iterate, or pivot with landing pages, CTAs, and site pages.
- Is comfortable working in planned sprints to increase funnel efficiencies.
- Enjoys analyzing analytics and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Proactively searches for ways to deliver sustainable, scalable growth for our clients and our internal brands.
- Craves a variety of work and can manage their time and energy to meet the unique needs of different tasks and stakeholders.
Required skills, experience, and attitude:
- A positive, professional, can-do attitude is critically important. We prioritize enjoying our day and the team we work with. We pass the ball a lot during a project. You’ll interact with everyone on our team, and you’ll need to match our quality, productivity and echo a can-do vibe to fit our culture.
- Working knowledge of project management for web projects, as well as the assets that make a website work.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrable growth results (we will ask for #’s as well as check references for this sort of role).
- Ability to analyze data to determine areas of improvement and campaign performance.
- Familiar and comfortable with presenting campaigns and client updates through video conferences.
- Knowledge of brand positioning.
- Must have a firm grasp of English with the ability to write, edit, and speak the language.
- Working knowledge of HubSpot is a must.
- Mojo. We completely thrive on it. You’ll need to bring quite a bit to fit in.
- Strong task management, time management, and team collaboration
- Attention to detail
- A quick learner with a strong desire to learn and implement new skills
What makes you an even better fit:
- You’ve led premium website projects with demonstrable results.
- You’ve used HubSpot Marketing Hub tools (landing pages, email, CTAs, etc.) enough to be dangerous.
- Knowing your way around Google Analytics and Google Search Console is a plus.
That’s what we expect from you. But what about your expectations of us?
Our “Secret Sauce” is a combination of work perks, culture, and working the way you want:
- Minimal meetings. Minimal wasted effort. Minimal BS.
- Agile Methodology. Short sprints of focused work for great results!
- Adherence to our core values in everything we do.
- Mojo-driven workflow. We’ll let you get in that groove and eliminate distractions!
- Competitive wages with performance-based incentives.
- Paid professional development (yes, we pay you to better yourself).
- Design your schedule. Change it as needed. Work in whatever environment brings out your best. Flexibility!
- We’re not big on layoffs. We haven’t had one since we started in 2002.
- Join a team with a track record of client success; we’ve helped our clients generate over $200 million in revenue and secure over $100 million in funding.
- Did we mention Paid Professional Development? (the right people get really excited about this)
The Bottom Line: this isn’t the right position for anyone who wants to “keep my head down and get my work done.”
We expect you to deliver your very best work consistently to create wins for clients. As part of a tight-knit, peak-performing lean growth team, we expect you to help us continuously learn, improve, and build our future as a company.
Ready to talk? We are.