Wright is looking for a progressive web developer to join our small, hard-working team to help build and maintain our industry-leading brand and web presence. The ideal candidate will consider themselves a full-stack developer with demonstrable experience in programming.
We are an industry-leading auction house specializing in 20th century design and art. As we are creative company by-and-large — top candidates will exhibit detail in their code and an interest in our niche field of design, art, and architecture. Our team is lean, experienced, and hard-working—we pride ourselves in pushing boundaries and our award-winning creative output.
- 6-10 years “full-stack” development experience and interest
- Expert level experience with HTML, CSS, Javscript (Vue/React/Angular)
- 6+ years experience with PHP development (or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge of SQL (writing and optimizing queries)
- Experience with REST, XML, JSON, etc.
- Version control using GIT and familiarity with Agile best practices.
- Senior level experience in OOP and the ability to juggle a variety ancillary technologies.
- Able to solve problems in a simple, neat and organized way