We are Advant Interactive, a group of design and developer nerds. We’re a small bunch (thus far), but we have plans for world domination - or at the very least, we’d like to be in business a long, long time.
We’re located in Long Beach, just a Kobe 3-pointer from the sand, and a taxi ride from the heart of LA. We need someone who seeks a position on the cutting edge of web development. Don’t live in LA? Not a problem - we’re open to making a telecommute option work for you.
IMPORTANT: Our ideal candidate has a solid background in user-centered design and experience working on a variety of ecommerce products and sites in all different kinds of fields - from selling shoes to sellling legal services and everything in-between.
All candidates must work with speed and enjoy sweating over tight deadlines. They must live to design and not be satisfied until they’ve seen a project through from insemination to birth to that first day at kindergarten.
Who are you? The dude (or dudette) for the role should have a minimum of two years in the world of web design, with a portfolio that’s likely to blow our socks off.
Because we live in the virtual world, it does not matter where you reside, as long as you are available during business hours. Still reading?
Do you have the following requirements?
- Can WOW us with your designs.
- Can create user-centered visual layouts and design elements for web and mobile applications.
- Can confidently explain your design decisions in meetings with the boss and client.
- Have a strong background in User Interaction and Visual Design.
- Have the ability to self-motivate and self-adjust when needed.
- Ability to stay up-to-date with current technology and trends.
And it goes without saying…
You can both talk the talk and walk the walk. You have 20:20 vision when it comes to fine details. You consider missing a deadline one of the seven deadly sins.
If you’ve gotten this far, you could be just what we’re looking for!