ParkChirp is a web-based parking platform designed to bring enhanced services and features to online purchasers of parking in garages and lots in major US cities. The solution was developed and is owned by commercial real estate professionals with deep parking industry experience and strong national client relationships. The application was launched in 2017.
The company’s product offering is an online parking sales site (www.parkchirp.com) with enhanced features and functionality at a dramatically lower cost compared to current solutions. The initial rollout has been well received and sales have exceeded sales and adoption projections. The company is growing its team and seeks an experienced and skilled developer to develop an expanded product offering and additional features.
- Experience with Wordpress
- 2+ years of experience with object-oriented PHP7, Gilt and MySQL
- Mobile web experience
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Work with the technology and business teams to design and implement a new product offering ParkChirp.com
- Interact with current front and back end developers
- Participate in regular standups
- Comfortable wearing many hats and willing to work on all parts of the stack
- You love moving fast and working on complex problems in a niche market with a highly engaged team
- The company is located in the River North area of Chicago, IL
- Our team is young, dynamic and extremely engaged in the day-to-day business and new product development