The Front-End Web Developer is a crucial member of our team! You will work closely with our design department to bring their user experiences and web designs to life. The right candidate will be comfortable developing website, contributing to strategic planning, and collaborating with designers. We expect you to be able work autonomously, meet deadlines, and communicate clearly about any hurdles or discoveries during the process.
If you are looking for a role where you can make a big impact on a small team, this one’s for you!
• 3-5 years experience building and launching websites
• Extensive experience building custom WordPress websites–custom themes, plugins and general customizations
• Experience with other CMS’s a big plus!
• Experience building e-commerce websites
• Well-versed in version control (we use bitbucket)
• Familiarity working with UI/UX design tools like Photoshop & Sketch
• Ability to manage multiple, large projects in a fast-paced, ever-changing, deadline driven
• Proven track record of coding beautiful, cutting-edge websites
• Work with Account and Project Management teams to determine scope of project
• Build custom, fully responsive websites based off of delivered mock-ups
• Work with Design team to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, and develop websites built to approved specifications