The New York Times describes Thunder as “an ad engine to put Mad Men out of business.” We’re changing how digital ads are created, personalized, and optimized with our intelligent Creative Management Platform
As the Lead of User Experience at Thunder, you will lead the UX discipline at Thunder, with the mandate of creating simple, intuitive, and elegant interfaces for our web and mobile products. With your help, we can make online advertising simple, accessible, and intuitive for marketers and creatives.
- Develop UX processes, deliverables, and standards for a rapidly growing team of designers
- Produce UX deliverables, including innovative workflows, interfaces, wireframes, process flows, and visual designs
- Mentor junior designers in designing intuitive and delightful application experiences
- Conceptualize, design, and prototype new features and products
- Inject a DNA of usability and visual design into our products
- Work directly with our engineers and business team to bring products from idea to execution
- Exceptional visual and user-focused design skills with an eye for detail
- 5+ years of experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces, including experience with user-centered design
- Ability to transform design and interaction ideas into wireframes and pixel-perfect Photoshop mockups
- Keen sense of typography, color, imagery, and graphics
- Strong portfolio showcasing your visual or UI/UX design talent
Interested in this position? Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or view the benefits of working at Thunder.